Is It Lewd to Use Sex Toys in Bed? A Group of Women Share How to Integrate Gadgets into Their Sex Life!
Using sex products with your partner is not unusual. Only by experiencing it can you understand the "taste". As long as two people love each other and are generous enough to take that step, it will undoubtedly add fuel to your emotional relationship.
In fact, many men may find it easier to admit that they want to have a one-night stand with their girlfriends of four years than to admit that they want to be pinched by nipples. Whenever sex is involved in the relationship, men and women seem to have certain characteristics. This kind of repression creates a knot in the heart that seems to appear in different ways, often awkward and even abnormal. Some of my female friends hesitate to suggest using sex toys in bed with their boyfriends because some people are afraid of embarrassment and being considered too obscene. But another reason is that the other half is afraid that "Aren't we good? Is there something wrong with our sex life? That's why you want some changes?" Sometimes female friends don't know how to speak, or they don't know how to ask men to use sex toys with them.
But men, please have confidence! You will not be replaced by Hitachi! In fact, up to 60% of women in the US use electric vibrators!
Think about it, how many times has a toy made your partner orgasm in private, but they still put up with you sitting in front of the computer after work, having a wet toilet lid when you pee, or constantly talking about which female colleague is interested in you? They like you so much that a dildo worth tens of thousands of dollars won't replace you. It's rare to hear of a man being replaced by a sex toy (he must have done some other stupid thing). If you're willing to be more open about each other's sex lives, using sex toys will only make sex more fun, and you'll even get bored of "normal" sex afterward and won't be able to go back.
You're Normal, It's Normal
The first thing you need to do when you bring up the idea of using a sex toy to add excitement to your sexual life is to remind yourself that what you are doing is normal and there is nothing shameful about it.
Except for the opportunity to watch a bunch of overweight porn at home alone at night or indulge in the whirlpool of hot performances of Swag or Only Fans paid live broadcasters, your female partner will not think you are perverted casually. But that doesn't mean if you're ready for an anal plug, they'll be eager to sit on it because some sex toys can actually be a little aggressive to look at. But the good news is that modern women have a basic understanding of sex toys.
Back in 2009, a women's research report stated that 52.5% of women had used a vibrator, and now that online sex toy stores are so common, the number is definitely higher. A 2017 survey showed that rate was as high as 78 percent or owned a vibrator. In addition, please put aside the exaggerated use of lubricating fluid that you have seen. Another survey in 2012 showed that 65.6% of women had used lubricating fluid, and 20% had used it within a month.
How to choose the right toy?
Now that you've had the conversation about incorporating sex toys into your relationship, it's time to start looking for the right toy. But with so many options out there, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Start small: If you or your partner are new to sex toys, it's best to start with something small and simple, like a bullet vibrator or a finger vibe. You can always work your way up to more advanced toys as you get more comfortable.
- Consider your preferences: Think about what types of sensations you enjoy and what kind of toy would provide that. For example, if you enjoy clitoral stimulation, a wand vibrator might be a good choice. If you prefer internal stimulation, a dildo or G-spot vibrator might be more your style.
- Read reviews: Before making a purchase, be sure to read reviews from other customers to get an idea of the toy's quality and effectiveness. You can find reviews on the retailer's website or on independent review sites.
- Shop together: If possible, go shopping for a sex toy together. This can be a fun and intimate experience, and you can get a better idea of what your partner likes and dislikes.
Incorporating toys into your sex life
Once you've chosen the right toy, it's time to start incorporating it into your sex life. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Communicate: As with any aspect of your sex life, communication is key. Talk to your partner about what you like and what you don't like, and be open to feedback. Make sure you're both comfortable with the toy and how it's being used.
- Start slow: If you're using a toy during sex for the first time, start slow and take your time. Experiment with different positions and angles to find what works best for you.
- Use lubricant: Using lubricant can make sex with a toy more comfortable and pleasurable. Be sure to choose a lubricant that is compatible with your toy and won't cause any irritation.
- Clean your toys: Be sure to clean your toys after each use to prevent the spread of bacteria. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and storing your toy.
In conclusion, incorporating sex toys into your relationship can be a fun and exciting way to enhance your sexual experience. With communication, experimentation, and a little bit of research, you can find the right toy for you and your partner and take your sex life to the next level.